- TSDS was recognized by the Chamber of Commerce as Second Runner
up in the 1994 Business of Excellence Award in the area of community
service and innovation and again nominated by the Chamber of Commerce
in the year 2000 for an Award in Excellence for Small Businesses with
under 50 Employees.
- TSDS was recognized by the Junior League of Tallahassee as a "Friend of the League" for our
- TSDS has been cited in the Atlanta Constitution, Tampa Tribune, Same-Day Surgery (a national
newsletter), Healthcare Marketing Abstracts (a marketing newsletter), The Tallahassee Democrat and
the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations for implementation of the PhoneFriend
- GOLDEN GALA: TSDS has contributed to the Golden Gala annually through Golden Gala 1998. The
Golden Gala supports the healthcare programs for which TMH Foundation is raising funds.
- REMEDY PROJECT: TSDS sends unused supplies to third world countries as they are accumulated.
- CAPITAL CULTURAL CENTER: TSDS has pledged to support the Tallahassee Museum of Art and ODYSSEY
Science Center for a period of five years. The Capital Cultural Center will be an integral part of
the educational opportunities in the nine county region surrounding Tallahassee. Quality art and
science programming will be the center's hallmark, with the ability to educate both children and
- AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY: TSDS has been an active sponsor and participant in the American Cancer
Society Relay for Life from 1997 thru 2000. The Relay for Life is an effort of businesses, healthcare
providers and individuals to benefit the American Cancer Society. The relay consists of teams who
provide courage on the track for a specified time.
- CHILDRENS HOME SOCIETY: The Children's Home Society sponsors the annual Chef's Sampler.
It is an event that provides samples of food from various vendors with a percent of proceeds going to
the Children's Home Society. TSDS has been an annual supporter since inception.
- OTHER CHARITIES: TSDS participates as sponsors in selected community charities yearly as our
resources allow, our primary beneficiaries being Refuge House and Hospice.
- WOMEN'S SHOW: Tallahassee Single Day Surgery Center has participated in the area Women's Show from
1998-2000 to promote healthcare for women.
"We are a Fully Accredited Medical Center serving Leon
County and the surrounding referral areas."
Your Visit |
Community Services |
Our Staff |
Where We Are |
Copyright © ; 2001 Tallahassee Single Day Surgery Center